We want everyone to know that this forum will include:
- What we enjoy about being involved with ART®
- Constructive discussions, so we improve ART®
- What it's like to practice with ART®
- Helpful tips & tricks
- Questions and suggestions
- Anything you feel will spark interest
Our policy is to keep the forum open for honest discussion. We do not remove posts that are critical of ART®, but we do remove posts we consider offensive, indecent, malicious or unrelated to the purpose of the forum.
- post any material that is knowingly false, misleading or inaccurate, or offensive
- post any material that violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights) or that is obscene, defamatory, racist, violent, harassing, profane or otherwise objectionable.
- use the discussions on the Forums for purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- post advertisements, chain letters, junk email or bulk communications
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges
- violate any applicable law
If you feel that a message is objectionable you can contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Active Release Techniques may also terminate access for content providers if found repeatedly posting offensive content. This is a manual process, however, so we may not be able to remove or edit such messages immediately.