- The program is now called ART Ironman Proud Partner Program. This means ART providers have access to every triathlon that WTC owns (32 in the USA alone); providers will be able to promote their own offices at the races with unique access to logos and branding. Providers will also be able to hand out their personal business cards to racers.
- Participating providers will be clearly identified on the ART website with the red m-dot setting them apart as actively participating with Ironman and the "art" of ART in sports.
- The cost to individual providers does not change. It is still $250 plus shipping and ART will pick up the difference so that the program can grow.
- ART will provide the use of ART Ironman Proud Partner logos, (with signed release and approval)
- Providers now have the opportunity to be in the athlete village at their local races and co brand with the ART presence. Since most participants are local this should drive business to the local providers in the ART tent. Come prepared to make connections.
- Race for the ART team. Providers will have a unique access for race entry should you decide to "toe the line." These races are usually sellouts and entry is difficult but we have arranged to have one entry (not free) at every race.
- If you want to be a team lead for a race in your area, call the office for details.
- Participation in treatment teams is still covered by your partnership, so no costs for events other than Kona!
- Participants will also receive a ART Ironman Proud Partner shirt.
It is a REQUIREMENT that providers participate ALL DAYS of the Ironman Event they wish to attend. Please be courteous to your other providers and athletes and only commit if you are able to fully participate.
- The First option will be to come and strictly treat race week and race day. The cost will be $75 (Kona is $125). This includes cost of shirts, tent rental, and other costs incurred for the race. You will need to bring a table!
- The Second option will be for people who are currently taking the online Biomechanics course and want to become certified. You will need to pay the $75 to work the race and will be tested at the end of the 3 days of practice/instruction with the athletes. Testing may occur on race day. Did I mention you need to bring a table?
- The Third option will be for providers to work the race week, race day and re-certify by attending the Recertification Course where applicable. The course will be ($795) as well as the $75. You will need to bring a table!
Ironman Treatment Team Flashback